Convector heater - the electric radiator for quick heat
The convector heater is an electric direct heater. Direct means the convector heater generates heat immediately after switching on. It uses the principle of convection: a heating unit heats the air in the room, which rises and makes room for cooler air. This leads to a natural movement of air in the room. Convectors heat the air in the room.
We at LUCHT supplement the electric convector with a large-area special ceramic accumulator, which extends the duration of heat emission and reduces heating costs. The accumulator gradually releases large-area radiant heat into the room. An electric convector with an accumulator core produces a heat mix of 90 % convection heat and 10 % radiant heat.
With the integrated digital thermostat, power supply and heat output can be controlled in an energy- and cost-efficient manner. The thermostat offers your customers many smart features and the option of app and cloud control of their heating. Learn more about the smart control and the integrated functions.
Convector heaters from LUCHT LHZ are ✓ of high quality workmanship, ✓ have a large-area special ceramic accumulator, ✓ offer flexible installation options and make the convector ✓ efficient electric heating ✓ especially for small & occasionally used rooms.
Your customers will benefit from these top 3 advantages:
1. Fast electric heating: the convector generates heat immediately after switching on. An additional ceramic accumulator extends the duration of heat output, especially suitable for small & occasionally used rooms.
2. Flexible installation options: LUCHT LHZ electric convector heater is suitable for fixed wall mounting just like mobile floor standing and roller mounting.
3. Smart electric heating: you control the setting and operation via the integrated digital thermostat directly on the device, via app or via the cloud.
Benefits + technical details
Electric radiators from the manufacturer – Your advantages as a dealer
We have been a manufacturer of innovative electric radiators in Germany for over 35 years.
As a dealer and OEM partner, you benefit from these advantages:
- Have “your” electric radiator produced by LUCHT LHZ: White label or brand label – we produce your electric radiator
- High quality and low defect rate: high-quality, durable and safe electric radiators, compliance with all specifications of national and international standards, directives and laws
- Optimize your purchasing: fewer suppliers by bundling your purchasing at LUCHT LHZ with full range of electric radiators
- Order large quantities: High availability through modern and efficient production of large quantities, large warehouse incl. dropshipping
- Well-known manufacturer from Germany: 35 years of experience with electric radiators, cooperation with well-known OEM partners